Saturday, March 8, 2008

By Your Love, Care and Concern ..

Dear brothers/sisters
Assalamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Everytime I attended a funeral of the loved ones of friends and families, I shivered at the thought when I have to face the loss of my own parents. Many "what ifs" were rehearsed and each permutation of the decision tree were played out to mentally prepare myself for the eventual day.

Yes, such preparation did help, but the single most important factor that gave my mum, my siblings, my family and I, the much needed strength to overcome our grief and accept the will of Allah, was you - your do'a, comforting words, presence and contributions can never be reciprocated by my mum and her children.

Our thanks are beyond words. In fact, we are deeply indebted to you.

May Allah strengthen our resolve to become anak anak yang soleh so that our parents are granted Allah's mercy by our iman and good deeds.

Jazakamullahu khairan kathiran jiddan jazak.

Salam ukhuwwah,

No comments: